King James Bible Study Group

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » King James Bible Study Group » Prophecy Forum » Jacob's Trouble

Jacob's Trouble

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Daniel 12:1-4 KJV
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. [2] And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. [3] And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. [4] But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Matthew 27:51-53 KJV
And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; [52] And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, [53] And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

This is a very instructive Chapter. Thank you for distributing such useful information, it leads to enlightenment fragile minds. The only thing that saddens me is that I was able to register on your forum. Had to use a proxy that would circumvent the protection of my provider.

You are here » King James Bible Study Group » Prophecy Forum » Jacob's Trouble